Saturday, June 21, 2008

Superlative Awards

Best Mascot Award.......... Spencer

The "I Got Sick Again" Award.......... Shelley

The Sassy Award.......... Lindsey

Messiest Room/Accident Prone Award.......... Nathan

Messiest Room Award.......... Jake

Messiest Room/"I Kept My Voice All Week" Award.......... Speas

Most Improved Room Award.......... Teague

Lizard Bite Award.......... Brandon

"I Feel Like a Man" Award.......... Kyle

"I Love Knee Sweat" Award.......... Erica

The "Dunt... Dunt... Duh!" Award.......... Hannah

The "I'm the Only Guy in My Pod" Award.......... T.J.

The John Deere Award.......... Collier

The Stump the Pastor Award.......... Katie W.

Most Medicated Award.......... Sarah

Solid Gold Dancer Award.......... Blair

Butt Bug Bite Award.......... Brenna

The "Nooooooooo" Award.......... Blake

The "I Need My Name Sewn in My Pants" Award.......... Connor & Tyler